Discover underwater world
Discover how wonderful and fascinating scuba diving is in Greece, together with experienced PADI professionals and explore the underwater paths of the Argonauts!
Scuba diving is one of the most popular activities in the area. The variation of the seabed morphology allows all visitors, divers and non-divers, to visit the marine world. Beginners can experience scuba diving in calm, shallow, transparent and safe waters, attending the Discover Scuba Diving course. Certified divers can participate in guided recreational dive trips at more than 20 diving sites in the Pagasetic gulf.
Discover Scuba Diving
- for ages of 10 years and over
- duration: 2.5 to 3 hours
- maximum depth: 6 meters
- The participants will receive photos of their experience.
Recreational Dive Trips
- Diving Certificate and logbook demonstration required
- Possibility to rent equipment
- Duration: Diving once (3 hours) or two times (5 hours) per day by boat
- Duration 3 hours
- Degree of difficulty * (easy)