Reservation – Cancellation Policy

Refundable rate

  • 30% of the total price will be charged as a deposit in order to confirm the reservation. The rest 70% will be charged at any time in the 14 days before arrival.
  • The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. 
  • The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation in case of cancellation in the 14 days before arrival.
  • In case of no-show, 100% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.

Non-Refundable rate

  • The visitor must prepay the total price on the day agreed and it is Νon Refundable.
  • The visitor will be charged the total price if decided to cancel at any time.
  • In case of no-show, 100% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.