Please read the following information and rules to be taken into consideration during your stay. For any clarification or need, you may contact the accommodation manager.
Check-in: 15:00 — Check-out: 11:00
Due to the distant geographical distribution of the Villas, Pelion Esties does not have a standard Reception front desk. In order to arrange your exact arrival/departure time, you are kindly requested to contact the reservation manager one day in advance.
Cancellation Policy / Prepayment
Cancellation policy and prepayment depend on the type of accommodation and the type of reservation chosen. Please select the desired date and accommodation to verify the corresponding terms and conditions.
Children and baby cribs
Two-year old or older children are considered adults. Cribs for infants of 0-2 years old are available free of charge upon request and depending on availability.
Summer period: 15:00 — 17:30 and 23:00 — 07:00
Winter period 15:30 — 17:30 and 22:00 — 07:30
Clean bed linen and towels are provided every four days. The consumables available in the accommodation at your arrival are provided to cover your needs, should be used reasonably, and are not renewed. Additional services (e.g. cribs, high chairs, maps, etc.) are provided upon request and depending on availability. It is not possible to add an extra bed for adults.
Pets are allowed only upon request. Service is free-of-charge. Trained pets up to 14 kg can stay inside the Villas. All other pets can stay outside the Villas, which are safe and demarcated.
Swimming pool / Hot tub
Before using the pool / hot tub, please read the swimming pool and jacuzzi rules available outside. The quiet hours during the summer season are: 15:00 — 17:30.
- All the Villas are traditional buildings and are constructed on different levels. Please pay attention while standing on the balconies, taking the stairs, walking on cobblestones or staying outdoors. Under-age children must be supervised.
- Pelion Esties abdicates any responsibility for material damage or personal injuries due to accidents or inappropriate behavior and/or neglecting basic safety standards.
- Please make sure that you keep the house safe before you leave. We take no responsibility for the loss or theft of personal belongings during your stay.
- Please close patio umbrellas and lock the shutters in case of bad weather conditions (strong wind, rain, etc.).
- Electrical and electronic devices should be used according to the manuals available in the house.
- Using BBQ stays under your responsibility. Please follow the safety rules placed on the grill.
- For energy saving purposes, please make sure that all the lights and air-conditioning are off during your absence.
- The house is checked at your check-out. In case of theft or damage/destruction of property, Pelion Esties reserves the right to take legal action.
- Smoking is not permitted indoors.
- No events or parties are permitted during your stay.
- Staying in the accommodation or using its facilities is restricted to the registered guests.
- All the Villas are placed in nature. Although disinfestation of the house and its surroundings takes place frequently, the presence of insects around the buildings as well as in the interior is considered normal.
Thank you for reading the accommodation regulation of Pelion Esties. Follow them to ensure a pleasant and secure stay.