Pelion Esties takes all necessary prevention and protection measures against COVID-19.
All our houses are equiped with:
- antiseptic/alcohol hand solution on every floor (bottle of 500 ml)
- antiseptic/alcohol hand solution (individual)
- single-use antiseptic wipes
- sterilized surgical masks
- sterilized single-use gloves
- a thermometer
- disinfectant gel for cleaning surfaces
- a first aid kit
- an information leaflet in the reception area on all protection measures taken in all our properties
Pelion Esties takes the following cleaning and hygiene measures for its premises:
- aeration of the interior after the departure and before the arrival of new guests
- horough cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces in rooms and in bathrooms and steam cleaning of fabric surfaces (temperature > 70° C)
- disinfecting of the swimming pool/jacuzzi area, chairs and sunbeds with steam cleaner (temperature > 70° C)
- disposable TV and air-conditioner remote control covers
- clean linen in closed bags
- certified recent disinfecting of toilets and bathrooms
- certified recent disinsectization
- certified recent cleaning and maintenance of air conditioners
In compliance with public health measures taken in Greece, Pelion Esties:
- keep up-to-date accommodation file and incident register for each home: including personnel and guest registers mentioning nationality, date of arrival, date of departure and contact details of all guests (permanent address, telephone number, e-mail address) in order to enable communication with close contacts of a case of COVID-19 confirmed after their departure
- inform guests that an accommodation file is kept on grounds of public health
- have set out a response plan for the prevention and handlingof cases of COVID-19. In case of a suspected case, the General Hospital of Volos (tel. +30 24210 94200) and the National Public Health Organisation (tel. 1135 or +30 210 5212054) will be informed
- trains and informs its personnel on hygiene protocols applied in premises and handling of suspected cases of COVID-19
Upon arrival and during their stay, guests are informed on:
- all measures for protection taken in premises
- our co-operation with a doctor who follows guidelines of the National Public Health Organisation for the control of COVID-19
- guidelines of the National Public Health Organisation on prevention and protection against the coronavirus as well as on plan for handling a suspected case.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT MODIFICATION
Since there is no typical front desk in our houses and the cleaning procedure is longer due to the stricter regulation concerning hygiene and disinfection, we would like to inform you that check-in & check-out times are slightly modified.
Check-in time: 15:00-17:00& 18:00-20:00
Check-out time: 11:00, at the latest.